Saturday, May 2, 2009

Love!

I love my husband! Yesterday was a special day for Nate and I. We are in the process of preparing to teach our first Marriage Conference at Breakthrough. In order to focus our hearts we "went away" for a night to plan, pray, and have some fun together. I was so looking forward to our night away, with Benjamin at my mom's house it was a worry free night. To surprise me, Nate sent me flowers at school. My students (even the boys!) oohed and aahed. Of course, I melted. Who wouldn't? It is times like these that remind me just how much I love him and what it was like when we first fell in love. In the day to day we can forget this and lose focus on the important things God has placed in our lives. Our marriages can be one of the first things we neglect and take for granted. Nate and I are passionately in love....always have been, always will be. We have fun together. This is why we are so passionate about this conference. We want others to experience the kind of love for one another that God intends for us to have. If you are reading this and haven't made plans to come, you need to. Invest in your marriage. It's the best investment you can make!

Please keep praying for our baby and the birthmom. We anxiously await the call! Our arms long for our little one so pray it is soon!!!

No comments: