Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finished!

Have you ever broken a board with a simple kick? Well, today my karate-loving son did. It was amazing and I am so proud of what he has accomplished in his karate class. I didn't expect the board to be as big as it was, so I was a bit concerned about whether he really could do it. There was no need to worry! It was awesome! He doesn't seem like a little boy anymore. And, I guess he's not. Today was his last day of Pre-k so he is officially a "Kindergartner" Wow......I have so much to be thankful for.
No news yet about the adoption. God knows and we are trusting Him. Please continue to pray. There are some days I feel as though it will never happen and I get very discouraged. Other days are not so bad. My arms are ready and Nate wants to be a "new daddy" again. It's coming, please pray sooner and not later!!

No comments: