Sunday, November 30, 2008

So much to be thankful for!

Hi everyone! We had a great Thanksgiving. Probably the best ever. Benjamin was so much fun and is beginning to understand being thankful too. It was a great time with family. It was hard to believe that as Nate and I were talking we realized that the next Thanksgiving will include a new Hill in the family. We should have a baby by next year at this time and it will totally change everything....yay!!!!!
Please keep praying for the birthmom and our baby. She has such a difficult decision to make. We haven't heard anything so far but we expect God to connect us with the right mom and baby. Nate and I have dreamed of this baby and have seen "him" . In each of our dreams we saw a boy. Don't know if that is because we only know "boy" things or what but I guess we'll just see what God has in store! Thank you for your words of encouragement! Feel free to comment...hint, hint. I love to hear from you!
check out
www.agadoptions.org
We are a waiting family!

4 comments:

Felicia said...

Michelle! This is awesome! That is such an adorable picture of the three of you as well! We love you new baby hill!

Libby said...

Hint well taken...I look everyday to see if someone has commented abou anything I write. Like you said at Desire, to hear a voice say "yeah you're doing the right thing" is always needed.
I am so excited for your family. A baby is always an amazing new adventure. I can't wait to see it happen for you guys!!

Felicia said...

Hey! Send me your email and I will tell you all about my blog! Or you can email me at

feliciajcarter (at) bellsouth (dot) net

Sommer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.