Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally on the website!

It snowed enough today to cause school to be cancelled!!! Whoo-hooo!! We had a family day and it was so nice! We, however, did not have enough snow to even throw a snowball............. but it is still early in the year!
This week we finally made it onto the agency's waiting families list. We really don't know how many moms have seen our profile yet but we have faith that just the right mom will see us and feel a connection. Thank you all for praying for us even when my blogs haven't been very frequent lately. News has just slowed down on the adoption since now we are just waiting. We have chosen names for the baby ----maybe I'll post these later and we have picked out colors for the nursery too. As we head into the holidays I am hopeful that the best present we could receive is the addition to our family. What a precious time we would have. God knows the timing though so we wait patiently.
Pray for the birth mom and our little one!!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I'm so glad you are up on the site! Please know I am still praying! Also, I'm not sure how these things work..but if there is anything I can do for you let me know...any PR on my site or anything. I currently receive about 1000+ visitors..who knows...we could have a huge prayer chain!