Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is it November 16th?

Not that the date is significant but wow where did this month go already? We have been so busy which I guess is to be expected as we enter the holidays. I don't have an update to offer except that we know the agency has our profile book and will show it any opportunity they have. I suppose this is the hardest part...the waiting but I guess for us it doesn't feel much different than what we have been doing for almost 5 years. As you know, we began trying to conceive again right after Benjamin was born and he will be 5 in a few months. We feel we have the waiting scene figured out:)
Anyway, here lately Benjamin has been the one with the "baby bug". He sees babies and says, "Oh look at the baby!!!" It's funny because just as we were about to find out we were actually pregnant with Benjamin years ago we kept getting little signs. On Friday, we received a sample of Pampers in the mail. Why in the world we would receive diapers I can't guess so we are taking it as another sign!! Laugh if you will but we are going to hold on to that hope!

3 comments:

Pastor Nate said...

It is such an awesome thing to see God preparing not just our hearts for the miracle on it's way but our little Benjamin Boy's heart as well! I love ya Mamasita! ~Nate

Libby said...

That is awesome! I have always said that kids see it clearer than we adults do. Claim it as a sign!!

Felicia said...

How wonderful Michelle! Please know that I still think of you guys and pray for you all even though I rarely see you. I'm glad you have this little blog so I can keep up with you guys!

Felicia