Monday, September 22, 2008

One Down, 2 To go!!!!

WHEW!!! Things went so well tonight! Benjamin charmed our social worker and she was very warm and easy to talk with. She was very quick to want to schedule the next 2 sessions....so quick that we meet with her again tomorrow!!!!! Do you hear the excitement in my typing? It's amazing to me that we have tried and tried to become pregnant for the past 4 1/2 years and can't and when we finally say okay let's adopt and submit to the call on our lives that was placed there years before we conceived Benjamin things are flying! I asked tonight how quick could this all happen? Nate says I am too instant gratification but hey I figure if the social worker can ask all kinds of questions I can too. So....she says the last one she finished up with got the paperwork barely in and the baby was placed in the month. Come on baby!!! I'll update you all very soon. Thank you for the calls of encouragement this evening before the visit. You will never know how your words encouraged me and how we felt the prayers being lifted up for us! Keep praying for our birthmother and the baby!!! God is so very good to us!

1 comment:

Libby said...

That is so amazing. I am so happy for you guys. A baby is always a blessing no matter how it comes about.

And yes, bloggings is a blast!!
Love ya lady!!