Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family

I need to post about my wonderful family...not just Nate and Benjamin but my extended family. They also have been on this journey with us through the ups and downs. They have seen my tears, heard my heart, and have encouraged me along the way. I know they are praying for this baby as much as we are and I cannot tell you how thankful I am for that. I guess I often take that for granted and I shouldn't. So, thank you--you know who you are, for your words of love and compassion, for your sensitivity in tough times and disappointment. You are special and I love you!

No real updates on the adoption front. Things are slow in our agency's office. However, God continues to do His thing! I am constantly amazed how He always picks up my pieces and sets me back on track. Wish I could tell you all that the manifestation of the answer to our prayers is here, but it's not. What I can tell you is that I know when we prayed for the first time over this baby, He answered our prayers. It is in His time.....I trust that. Can't really change my impatience....but I trust His timing!

Please pray with us.....

No comments: